Números y simetrías: an article, in Spanish, trying to explain to a broad audience what (a part of ) Algebra is about.
El Teorema de Pick: a session of the Taller de Talento Matemático for kids in their last years in high school, where Pick's Theorem is proved and some consequences derived.
Nudos y números (Knots and numbers): another session of the Taller de Talento Matemático for kids in their last years in high school, where we play with Conway's rational tangles.
A large power of 2: The Spanish Mathematical Society (Real Sociedad Matemática Española, RSME) and the Spanish national newspaper "El País" organized a series of math problems that have appeared weekly on the web page of the newspaper during the year 2011 (year of the centenary of the RSME). Here you may find a video of mine, posing one of the problems.
- Taller de Talento Matemático (an activity for kids in high school)
- Real Academia de Ciencias de Zaragoza
- Seminario Matemático García Galdeano (where you may find information about the research math community at Zaragoza)
- Real Sociedad Matemática Espaņola
- Front for the Mathematics ArXiv
- Jordan Theory Preprint Archives