- To identify the needs of the neutron scattering community in Europe.
- To optimise the use of present European neutron sources.
- To support long-term planning of future European neutron sources.
- To assist with the co-ordination of the development and construction of instruments for neutron scattering.
- To stimulate and promote neutron scattering activities and training in Europe.
To support the opportunities for young scientists.
- To promote channels of communication with industry.
- To disseminate to the wider community information which demonstrates the powerful capabilities of neutron scattering techniques and other neutron methods.
- To assist, if appropriate, national affiliated bodies in the pursuit of their own goals.
Affiliation to ENSA is open to bodies representing neutron scattering users in those countries who are members or associates of the European Union, Switzerland, and Russia.
See the Articles of the Association July 2009
Annex 1 National Society with membership in ENSA (PDF,0.031 MB)
Annex 2 _Regulation of Reimbursement of Expenses (PDF, 0.037 MB)
Annex 3 - Delegate Votes per National Society (PDF, 0.033 MB)