CONGRESOS, CURSOS Y CONFERENCIAS
CANDIDATURAS A RECTOR
45th St. Gallen Symposium - A unique opportunity for your students
Would you like to discuss the world’s most pressing issues with leaders like Dominic Barton, McKinsey & Company, Professor Niall Ferguson, Harvard University, Christine Lagarde, International Monetary Fund or Dr Tony Tan Keng Yam, President of the Republic of Singapore?
Share your ideas with the global elite and win EUR 20,000.– prize money. Seize your opportunity and qualify as one of 200 “Leaders of Tomorrow” for the 45th St. Gallen Symposium by competing for the St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award 2015. This includes the following highlights:
- Free participation as “Leader of Tomorrow” in the 45th St. Gallen Symposium
- Meet 600 top managers, entrepreneurs, politicians and scientists from more than 60 nations
- Small and intimate gatherings with world leaders, exclusively for the Leaders of Tomorrow
(previous sessions were held e.g. with Prof. Niall Ferguson, Robert Dudley, Robert Zoellick, Paul Achleitner, Kumi Naidoo and many more)
- Meet 200 of the world’s brightest young minds and become member of a strong global community
- Expenses covered (travel, board and lodging) and travel service provided
- Share your ideas with the symposium’s global audience
- Broad media coverage
The St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award is the world’s largest and most renowned essay competition of its kind. The 45th St. Gallen Symposium will be held from 6–8 May 2015 under the topic “Proudly Small” and will, as every year, follow its mission as the leading global platform for intergenerational debates. The submission deadline for the competition is on 1 February 2015.
We invite you to have a look at the competition questions (www.symp.sg/questions) and requirements (www.symp.sg/apply). Global leaders have already confirmed participation in the symposium including Xavier Bettel, Prime Minister of Luxembourg, Peter Brabeck-Letmathe, Nestlé, Paul Polman, Unilever N.V., and Anders Fogh Rasmussen, Former Secretary General, NATO.
We look forward to hopefully welcoming you in May 2015 in Switzerland.
With best regards,
Dominik and Melissa
Leaders of Tomorrow Team
St. Gallen Symposium
P.O. Box 1045
9001 St. Gallen, Switzerland
Phone +41 71 227 20 80, Fax +41 71 227 20 30
LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter